Locate & Find My Lot Pins & Property Lines

While the City of Volga does not provide property pin locating services, we encourage residents to rent a metal detector to locate underground pins or contact a licensed surveyor in the area to locate pins or provide you a survey.

You can also find more information about your property by contacting the Brookings County Register of Deeds, Brookings County Department of Equalization, or viewing property information on Beacon.