Heartland Power provides wholesale electric energy to the City of Volga. Through Heartland Power, Volga utility customers can apply for energy efficiency rebates for qualifying items.
Qualifying items include:
- Air Conditioners
- Air-Source Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Heat Pumps
- LED Lighting (when replacing older/outdated lighting)
- Water Heaters (see more information below about Volga's Water Heater Program)
To review the criteria and review the applications to apply for a rebate, click here or visit Heartland's website.
Ways to submit your rebate application(s):
- Drop off at City Hall (dropbox available in entryway) - 226 Kasan Ave
- Mail to City of Volga, P.O. Box 217, Volga, SD 57071
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Volga's Water Heater Program
The City of Volga provides electric water heaters at discounted cost to qualifying customers connected to the City’s electrical system. The intent is to provide customers a long-lasting method of heating water for domestic use. The water heater provided by the City at a discounted price together with the City’s Water Heater Management Program provides both parties with a substantial economic benefit. To learn more about the eligibility, pricing, and benefits of Volga's Water Heater Program, call Brooke at 605-627-9113 or by email at email@example.com.